DURABLE, LONG-LASTING PROTECTION
LET US ADD A PROTECTIVE BARRIER TO YOUR CAR
Your vehicle’s paint is continuously bombarded with harsh contaminants that will break down its clearcoat, and reduce the gloss and clarity. Traditionally, regular detailing followed by the application of wax, would prevent new contamination and add gloss. Although this is a good approach, waxes break down quickly and do not offer maximum protection from the harsh elements that your car is exposed to on a daily basis.
Parks Detailing can apply a ceramic coating to your car’s surfaces. This semi-permanent coating provides a solid protective barrier substantially more effective than wax or normal sealants. Ceramic coatings with proper maintenance can last for a number of years, rather than just a few weeks.
Not only will ceramic coating minimize damage and help protect the factory paint, but it also adds a high level of gloss and depth to the finish. Giving your vehicle that freshly waxed look all the time. Your car will stay looking cleaner for longer, and washes will become much more effortless because dirt and contaminants cannot stick to the surface.
WHAT IS CERAMIC COATING?
PROFESSIONAL CERAMIC COATING PACKAGE
Starting at $1,999
Based on our years of experience with professional coating services, we have designed this professional coating package as what we believe to be the best solution. By combining both intensive prep work and a full range of coatings, we can maximize both value and performance for our clients.
- Decontamination of all painted surfaces using specific chemicals formulated to remove contamination, embedded fallout and surface tar.
- Mechanical decontamination using detailing clay and cautious taping of all sensitive exterior surfaces.
- Machine compounding to remove imperfections, heavy marring, swirl marks, and holograms. Once the defects are leveled, the paint is then machine polished to remove haze from the compounding stage. The final result of this multiple stage process is a brilliant finish with minimal defects and maximum levels of gloss. This process also creates an ideal environment for the ceramic paint coating to bond, ensuring maximum durability.
- Polishing oils chemically removed from all surfaces in preparation for the coating application process.
- Nv Nova Pro Ceramic Coating applied to paintwork and trim.
- Nv Nova Glass Ceramic Coating applied to all exterior glass.
- Nv Nova Wheel Ceramic Coating applied to wheel faces, wheel barrels, and painted calipers.
- Nv Nova Guardian Ceramic Coating applied to all interior leather (when applicable).
Nv Nova Pro Ceramic Coating
Nv Nova Pro is a next-generation ceramic coating that is nothing like anything we have seen before. With this coating, you will experience levels of gloss, self-cleaning, and chemical/environmental resistance that defy convention and enter the new age of car care. This coating protects against UV-rays, strong chemicals, bird droppings, or road salt, and prevents paint oxidation. Once applied, this coating will leave behind a super-hard, super glossy finish that performs exceptionally well in a variety of climates.
Durability: 3+ years with proper maintenance
Nv Nova Glass Ceramic Coating
Nv Nova Glass’s primary task is to increase your safety and that of your passengers, as well as the comfort of driving in difficult road conditions. The worse the driving conditions, the more the driver should be focused on driving. This advanced coating provides a much better view of the road by repelling water and dirt, and ultimately increasing transparency.
Durability: Up to 2 years with proper maintenance
Nv Nova Wheel Ceramic Coating
Nv Nova Wheel is a must have for any daily-driven vehicle. Your wheels and calipers are constantly hit with brake dust, high temps in the summer, and Mag Chloride in the winter. This coating protects your wheels and calipers from oxidation and pitting, while also making them much easier to clean.
Durability: Up to 2 years with proper maintenance
Nv Guardian Leather Ceramic Coating
Guardian is a unique leather coating, due to the fact that it is water-based and aims to not only protect all types of leather systems but keep everything hydrated and in prime condition. It works on pigmented & non-pigmented leather and helps protect the leather from jean/dye transfer, whilst also preventing creasing/cracking due to superior UV protection.
Durability Note: When coatings are maintained properly through regular washing and combined with periodic application of our signature spray coatings – durability is maximized. These coatings can last and perform at a high level for as long as you want them to – and our business makes it simple and easy to achieve exactly what you are after. We offer maintenance packages exclusive to our coating and paint protection film customers, which will guarantee you achieve your goals for your coating. Alternatively, we sell car care products to do it yourself.
NV CAR CARE COATINGS
Parks Detailing is the official US distributor for Nv Car Care products. The road to the development of the Nv product line is packed with innovation and numerous formulations that have resulted in a unique range of unsurpassed products. With more 15 years of creating products for OEMs, Nv now serves both the enthusiast and the professional with consistency and high-quality results.